It’s been a Monday, a Meal Planning Monday.
BLAH! I hate Meal Planning Monday! Can you relate?
Always trying to find Cheap, Easy to fix, Yummy, Healthy, AND pretty much Paleo meals is exhausting — but doable.
‘I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. I can do …’
This needs to be my mantra on Meal Planning Mondays. (Well, everyday, but especially on Meal Planning Mondays!)
I did it. I may not be ecstatic about my plan, but I did it. Here it is:
Breakfasts: Eggs, Paleo Pancakes, French Fries/Sweet Potato Fries
Lunches: Chris: Ham & Fruit, or Leftovers Me: Chicken on Salad, Fruit, or Leftovers
- Oregano Chicken, french fries (not really Paleo)
- Crockpot Turkey Thighs & Veggies
- Veggie Marzetti
- Chicken Legs, Broccoli, & Squash
- Veggie Pizza
- Ginger Mahi Mahi, and a vegetable
- Easy Grain Free Muffins (these are really yummy, tried tonight, but took more than 5 minutes to make for this Mommy, but not too much!)
- Ice Cream – haven’t decided on flavor yet 🙂
So that’s my plan for the week. I’m exhausted. I’m looking for some wisdom and some help to make this process easier. If you’ve got any tips, tricks, or suggestions, please leave a comment and let me know!!!
There’s got to be a great app for this?! Right.